Sunday, May 23, 2010

My Today *\\23.05.2010//*

i woke up early in the morning,
but still the same,
i take my BREAKFAST at 2pm.
my dearest sister norr,
always lie to me.
very shit.
-.-"

went mid valley with her,
what a hot summer day.
make me feel headache again.
always make me headache.
-.-"

reached there and we headed to Kiku Zakura to eat mum mum.
with a very freaking hungry stomach,
i finish my set in 15 minutes.
and the bowl is clean clean like never use before.
xD

after that,
went to the i property exhibition with my sister,
i going to fall asleep inside.
because i'm not interested with those stuff.
HAHA.

then then then,
we went shopping and i bought 2 dress and 1 skirt for my college.
because start from tomorrow i can't wear my shorts anymore.
T.T
what a pity shorts.
how can i leave them at home,
they will scare.
T.T

Haiks,
fine bahh,
that's fact and no one can change it.
so let it be.
=(

after shopping,
around 6pm,
we went back home because my brother wanna exchange car.
-.-"

then after that we went Kepong to find my sister's boy.
i didnt go in because got dog inside.
-.-"
after she bite me how.
-.-"

then then then me and my sister went Kepong MOE Cafe to have our dinner,
there are all make like comics.
i first time went there,
counted as special nor.
:)
but we're both actually very full.
we 2 ordered maggie.
nice one!
went there but eat maggie.
-.-"

after that,
we went home.
tired day!







不知不觉的抬头望望天空,
月亮不是圆满的,
也不是一半的,
多过一半,
那代表什么意思呢?
那辽阔的天空,
却只有几颗星星,
它们孤单吗?
曾经听说过,
如果我的愿望实现,
其中一颗星星就会消失了,
这是真的吗?
如果是真的,
你希望你的愿望实现吗?

其实当我抬头看见那几颗星星,
那不圆满的月亮,
那辽阔的天空,
不知怎么的,
心情就地落了下来。

我很害怕,
很害怕...




- testing. =)












- she said this is sooo sexy?






- what happen to sushi zanmai? a lottttt of people!


- MOE Cafe.




- by kellyetan

2 comments :

Unknown said...

nvm nor,short can wear go gai gai ma ^.^

Kellye Tan said...

Hahah, i seldom go gaigai on saturday sunday. normally gaigai after college. aiks!