Monday, April 26, 2010

My Today *\\26.04.2010//*

random post of today.
FFK my mum and never go for jogging.
aaaaaaaha!
because this owl kellyetan sleep late and therefore,
i cannot wake.
aaaaahaaaa!
=)

anyway,
i still did exercise at home,
for healthy body,
for lose fats,
for fun,
or what what what and whatever.
as long as i enjoy my exercise and thanks God i never sprain any part of my body.
aaaaaaaaaha!

well well,
went tesco today with my sister.
woohoo,
happiieeeee.
and guess what?
i bought my Nesvita!
but no more honey flavor.
sad siaaa!
so i bought original but it doesnt taste really good.
awwwwh.
='(

nvm,
and i bought a lot of snacks!
woohoo!
happiieeee siaaaa!
hahah.

soon,
tomorrow,
im going Malacca with my friends!
yay yay..
^^v

TAKE CARE BUDDIESSSSS!

remember click my ADS as well.
thanks a lot!
=)

randomly miss some of my friends:-
- Seehui
- Puiyi
- Amanda
- Jeeseng
- Teckseang
- Wendyphuang
- Chunkang
- Zhicheng
- Kokjun
- Joshua
- Boonwei
- Jasongoh
- Josephlow
- Cheeyang
- Chian
- Yilin
- Joyi
- Yaw
- Calvinloo
- Sheng
- Jianvyee
- Dwana
- Chunmeng
- Michelle
- Vinod
- Tongxuan
- Peiling
- Munling
- Waibin

I dont know why,
but i just randomly missing you guys lots.
*hugssss*



- randomleeeee!!




you forever.



- by kellye tan

No comments :