Friday, April 9, 2010

My Today *\\09.04.2010//*

at last,
i decide to go out with the WHATEVER.
amanda, puiyi, teck seang and me, jeeseng in penang and seehui always never join.
-.-

well,
after class,
met up them and amanda sent us to opposite IOI,
the cone pizza.
this is my first time to eat there,
and how long i never been with them.
yeah right,
im very busy.
=(

heh,
having fun eating with them.
and of course i miss the moments that i spent with them in the past, a lot a lot.
alright,
after finish eating,
they went back and im waiting for joshua,
we went pool.
yeah i'm having a little bit moody.
so..
pull joshua to pool with me,
and as i said,
im addicted.

he thought me how to play, a little skills gain.
:)
after pool,
he sent me home.

actually there is another session pool with darren also.
but i cant really hear what he said.
and end up i went home,
and he called me,
ask me go yamcha.
alright,
i went out again.
LOL.

after that,
darren sent me home again.
and i start my revision for my tomorrow's paper.
it's my finals tomorrow,
but i can actually go for pool.
WTF with me.
-.-


- marks marks marks.



- know what? my darlings said i become more cute compared with the past weih. xD


- teck seang and puiyi. :)


- club 2, snooker & pool.


- joshua ordered. o.O





- by kellye tan

No comments :