Monday, February 1, 2010

My Today *\\01.02.2010//*

weeeps.
finally i can chase on my blog.
o.O
how can i let my blog dead?
hmmm.

class til 12pm.
then me, yilin and chian stay back actually for assignment til 2pm.
but then we dont have any lab classes to use.
but we book for wednesday.
:)

after 2pm,
i went mass comm lab and do my own research,
of course i got guider.
;)
my senior.
xD
sms-ing with him and ask him lur of course.
basically i dont know what to do at all.
LOL.
thankyouuu nar.
xD

stay til 6pm and mami pick me and back home.
damn hungry and damn tired.
T-T

at night got scold by baba about the undang thingy.
haihs.
i really damn tired and damn stress ner.
dun talk these to me right now kayy?
:(
i really so unhappy weih.
sek me more ok?
:)



Happy Birthday Boon Kin!
:)



- by kellye tan

No comments :