Thursday, January 7, 2010

My Today *\\07.01.2010//*

oohh yeshh!
finally my thursday class over.
my thursday class is from early 10am until 6pm.
and i have to wake at 8am.
OMG,
this is so tiring!
this can cause i no mood to go for night market.
):

finally finished my class today and..
yes everything is still okay.
but around 5.10pm,
i mean after 5.10pm,
i was all the way dreaming,
i was very sleepy already.
i have no idea what the lecturer is teaching about but..
i guess she know that i sleepy,
she try to talk some jokes and yes the classmates laugh but i dont.
LOL.
maybe i am tired and dont have the mood to joke with her?

yeaaa anyway,
i still love my college.
:D

the people there is not that scary,
and they are fun and nice.
:)

ohh goshh,
tomorrow my class is at the morning 9am,
OMG its NINE A.M.
this is so freak.
=="

anyway,
i got dont have the mood to online i guess.
and i have slightly headache now,
guess i wanna go to have a rest.
toodles!



i miss you yesterday, today and tomorrow!
all the day, i never stop missing you any second.
:)


- by kellye tan

No comments :