Tuesday, November 10, 2009

▪ Graduation 041109 - Belated post.

Finally,
graduate today.
:D

after graduation in the4 school,
went Redbox with tong, puiyi, amanda, ronald, kaijin, zhihong and alvin.
(:

after Redbox,
take taxi to Yun's house.
BAR-BER-QUE PARTY!
hah,
and i am very tired,
even slept on Yun's bed.
hohoho.

around 11.30pm,
puiyi's baba sent me home.
(:


- puiyi and me.


- kell and huilin.


- kaijin and me.


- kell and zhihong.


- rayelene and me.




- nald nald and me. (:


- kell and chianwen.


- natasha and me. (:


- likchin and me.


- kell and yuanfong.


- xianzhong and me.


- kell and schummen.


- kell and simxie.



- huilin, rayelene, kell and puiyi.


- xianzhong, puiyi, kell and tong.



- they said dont know where to stick, so i stick on my face. :D


- alvin? kell and puiyi.


- huilin, me and puiyi.


- HORRRRR...~~ LOL.





- datin~ BYEBYE.


- jenglok, likchin.


- ronald.


- yauseng's hand. LOL.



- kell busying? LOL.



- class shirt. (:


- saw my name? heh.


- high gei-ing with our class shirt. xD


- banner.




- i'm always proud of being one of the member of LEMBAGA MAINTENANCE. (:


- nald nald.


- englum and me.


- nald nald.


- tong and kell.



- kellye.


- kellyetan S-Y.








- sing sing. (:







- our lyrics with photos. special one. (:









- our class. (:




- the form six.



- kell and foo chok.


- kell, seehui and puiyi.


- kell, mun, Pn. Chia, houyan and puiyi.


- annice's.


- kell and narongrit.


- kayean and me. (:


- xietong and me. HE'S SOOOO CUTE! :D


- kell and qihong.


- kell and yeehliang.


- jiayong and me. * look like i'm sitting on his leg* LOL!


- kell, Mdm Chee, puiyi and tong.


- teacher and friends. * I LOVE THIS PHOTO *


- kell and xinyuan.


- yongqing and me.



- kell and sophia.


- mua leg. *sexy right?* and tong's leg. :D






- redbox.



- kell and nald nald.



- tong, kell and nald. (:




- tong and kell. (:














- group photo. :D


- kell and alvin.



- kell and nald nald.



- kell and kaijin.



- kell and zhihong.



- puiyi and kell.





- leave loo.




- BBQ.


- red wine. o.O


- lamb chop.


- food. LOL.












- yun's room.


- i slept. LOL. haha.



loves.




- by kellye tan

No comments :