Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Today *\\22.10.2009//*

went library today.
with seksyen 4 people.
(:
who?
puiwah, sookqin, yinghong, joseph, kokonn, leong, karhoe, aisha, jasmine.
(:

do maths there but all also dont know how to do.
ask ONE question from leong,
after that not dare ask niao.
hahah,
he very serious, kinda scare him.
then karhoe sit opposite me,
so i ask him lur,
near near.
xD

around 2 something,
went eat chicken rice rice.
xD
yummy.
(:

after that some of them leave,
and left me, jasmine and aisha.
we walk back library and i sit for around 2 minutes then my mum reached.
LOL.
and then straight went puiyi's house for tuition.

but we went for yam cha with teacher first,
after that only we tuition.

tuition end,
sister pick me and we went to eat ban mee for our dinner.
and then only we go home.
(:


- tihau, leong.



- karhoe, joseph.


- karhoe.


- tihau.

* photos above provided from pui wah, photos taken on 20.10.2009**



- sookqin.


- yinghong.


- kellyetan! (: doesnt look like me ler..~ xD



actually i wanna ask puiwah,
what phone is she using huh?
why so clear and the size very small only.
i can upload very fast!
xD


- by kellye tan

No comments :