Saturday, October 17, 2009

My Today *\\17.10.2009//*

went pavilion with a dont feel like going out feeling.
feel so bored and lonely.
dont know why.

half way walking,
suddenly had a mood feel like wanna cut my hair,
went salon cut after pavilion.
i want shorter,
but i wanna tie it up.
so have to leave a small part of tail there.
==0
but,
I HATE THAT TAIL!
==0
i want shorter i want shorter.
haihs.
after next time ba?

a malay girl sitting behind me waiting for her turn,
i heard she said,
aiyohhh, sayangnya, panjangnya rambut.
then only i realize,
why i dont feel sad or any other feelings when the people cut for me?

i was so persistence and dont wanna cut before this,
but suddenly feel like wanna cut,
then just go and cut it.
maybe my mami told me that my hair is just like hers,
because i very angry with her hair,
damn untidy.
==0

oh ya,
mum bought me a slipper cost 70 bucks at pavilion.
thanks.
(:

well before this,
i think around last month?
nicholas also ask me to cut short hair,
not he give me advice.
i mean i told him i feel like wanna cut and he said,
cut lar, new look, new feel, just like a different people.
(:
well i dont know how to explain and to pass out the message from him to you guys,
but,
me, my ownself understand.
hah.







- few picture of kellyetan with short hair. hope you guys wont vomit. (:




- by kellye tan

No comments :