Sunday, October 4, 2009

▪ how i feel.

he gave me back my library card.
he gave me back my name tag.

i turn away,
looking the car mirror, at you.
and my tears starts falling.

you know how i feel actually,
you know i am acting strong, dont you?
yes you know.
i know that you actually know.

i scare.
i scare i will hug you in a sudden.
but luckily your friend safe you.
because he's in the car.

finally i see you,
finally i meet you,
but i cant even touch you,
and i cant even feel you.
because you're not mine.

how long i didnt see your car stop in front of my house.
how long i didnt talk to you face to face.
how long you didnt pass something to me with your pretty hand.
today i get it.
but there is no more chance.
because i had nothing left at your house and with you.

there is a distance between us, now.
i close my eye,
and there's flashback, a lot.

at first i though that is easy,
that is nothing.
after that i realise,
that is not easy but actually is so difficult and hard.
my heart broke.
i dont know should i still believe anyone if they do the same thing.
i dont know.
):
i am very confuse.
but you do not care.
cause you wont know.



放下不是一件容易的事,
我爱你。


- by kellye tan

No comments :