Thursday, September 10, 2009

▪ thinking of you.

Haihs,
2 days i didnt met my baby.
How suffer.
cant even concentrate and do everything well.

tomorrow i will see my baby cause having tuition,
but i am still sorry baby that i cant make it on 8.30pm to 11pm.
cause i got a feeling is havent 11pm and my mom already reach your house.
after she didnt see teacher walk out so she suspect and blabla,
so i better dont.
hope baby dont disappointed and sad looooo.
you know my mum;s character,
try to understand me okiieeeeee?
(:
i know baby understand one.
hohoho..

these days baby is getting soooo busy,
i know,
and obviously.
and you're freaking miss me,
i know,
obviously also.

i missss you soo much,
you know?
obviously right?
xD

this morning arhhh really miss you until crazy weih.
feel like hugging my baby and cry,
huhu.
i miss ya so much.

but feel like ask baby piak me when you meet me,
cause today lunch i eating with the girls and friends,
i said something wrong.
=X
i suddenly mention the other person.
HOOOMYGOD.
but baby,
i didnt mean it.
believe me.
(:

ciaoz people,
i wanna touch my science now.

loves and misses to everybody.
MWAH!


- by kellye tan

No comments :