Monday, September 7, 2009

▪ OMG.

bla bla black sheep have you any wool..
haihs.

tmr exam lur..
not normal school exam ler..
its trial.

IT'S TRAIL!

goshhiieeee.
damn shitty weih.
i dont know how am i gonna answer all the question.
i can imagine the situation.
it's so terrible.

tmr exam bm,
and day after tmr exam science.
and science i only touch for few chapter.
huhu..
T-T

and tmr my baby gonna start his internship.
more terrible that i could imagine.
i have to face the book alone,
without my baby going library with me.
HOMYGOD.

haihs,
going to tuition now.
again one thing i worry my teacher scold me.
we're going to do past year questions later.
and i kinda long time didnt touch the revision for maths.
i guess i will let him scold like bloody hell.






bye people.
will post again,
dying soon.
x(




- by kellye tan

No comments :