Friday, September 18, 2009

My Today *\\18.09.2009//*

booot booot booot.
hahah.
very bored weihhh.
today at home doing nothing,
only online online online,
sleep sleep sleep,
and tv tv tv.

and right now,
i am here to blogging, again.
and at the same time,
i am listening club hits.
my favourite.
ngekss.

actually i have nothing to blog.
and i didnt plan to blog also.
but i am so boredddddddd.
==0
forgive me baaa kayyy?

what i wanna blog ner?
i also dont know ler.
i wanna blog....
i really damn freaking miss my baby so much.
and i really damn freaking love my baby so much.
and i really damn freaking bored right now.
and....
some more what?
and the girls, i miss them too.
and my sister, i angry her.
==

and...
some more?
hmm.
i dont know leiii.
huhu.
just boredddd.
haihs.
where's my baby?
without my baby contacting me i really damn bored.
haihs.

tmr midnight going thailand tim.
more bored.
dont know my family go so many times for what.
so bored nar.
i wanna hang out with friends nar.
haihsyer.
):


- by kellye tan

No comments :