Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My Today *\\19.08.2009//*

3am..!!
3am alert by blurie.
but at last i woke up at 4am.
shower and barn buddy.
then pack my bag and stuff and went to school.

school as usual and special energetic today.
hah.
cause i sleep until cukup cukup edi.
teeeeheeeeeeeee.
:D

school end,
no one send me home and blurie send me home,
again.
hoiyoooo.
see lur,
when i met blurie back,
how many time he send me home?
haihhhh.
):

home,
scolded by mami about me and blurie.
so sad siaaa.
i dont give a damn,
and went for a nap.

8pm,
mami sent me tuition and in car,
she's continue nagging.
):
i have no mood to tuition looo.
tuition end and mami send me home,
on the way going home,
i told her about the next day KLIA thingy.
she was like dont know anything at all like that.
T-T
mami,
i already told you everything,
why you didnt keep my words in your mind.
T-T
i damn gek sum one norrhhh.
HAIHHH!
):
she didnt even listen and keep in heart that what i talk to her with something serious.
haih,
damn sad weih.
):

- by kellye tan

No comments :