Friday, August 21, 2009

My Today *\\21.08.2009//*

Its friday!
HOLIDAEEEEEEE!
yay yay yay~
hah.
and seriously,
i kinda pissed off that monday im not going to school.
if not i will get the another special post.
but BUUUU.
fine.
xD

LaiLai is not in school already.
Feel so empty.
couldnt see his smile and didnt even will get his lame joke.
):
time past so fast.

i back ache weih.
very ache that type.
LOL.
xD
cause i sit and rest for around 3 hours plus.
OMG.

phews.
went for duty today.
just for helping.
i guess this is the real last duty for us?
but this time duty i tried my very best to do everything well.
cause we had no more chance to do all these, anymore.
even i am very hot,
even i am very tired,
i do my best.
(:
proud of myself.
* clap clap clap **

Hohoho..
so damn tired weih.
at night tuition at blurie's house.

Blurie do you realise something?
monday to friday i met each other continuously.
Monday- send me tuition.
Tuesday- lunch with you.
Wednesday- send me home.
Thursday- KLIA.
Friday- tuition at your house.

LOL.
that's so cool.

stop here,
i'm very tired,
of typing.
hahahaha.

and today only i know,
xiiangg and brandon stay near my area also.
nez time no transport i'll find you.
hohoho.
LOL.
toodles!
- LM is all about you and me working together as ONE BIG FAMILY, by huey shin. (:

- by kellye tan

No comments :