Sunday, July 12, 2009

▪ TJS ♥

we break up today.
5 days more its me and your 1 year and 3rd month.

but we couldn't celebrate together.

normally i will said sorry to you.
but this time,
i guess i didnt do any fault thing.
so i wouldn't say sorry to you.

every words that you talk to me is with a mock.
you're talking something with meaning but you dont wanna let me know.
i have no choice.

let all the things keep inside my heart.
let them be my memories.
thanks for being my boyfriend.
care me,
love me,
teach me,
accompany me.
i do really thanks for your concern.

im really happy every moment spending with you.
it is so sweet.
a sweet and happy relationship between me and you.
thank you for so much.
but i think,
that's enough for me.
really enough.
(:

smile.
be happy.
be resolute.
you can do what you want to do right now.
i am not your who anymore.
i wont stop you.
but at least,
dont break one promise,
the only one promise i hope you can do for me.
please take good care of yourself,
do not do anything that hurts you.
can you do this to me?
i dont hope the last promise you will break it too.
this is the only promise i hope you can achieve it.
alright?
(:

thanks for the nickname of ouou, laksa, and dear.
thanks a lot for all of these.

i know you can live without me.
dont underestimate yourself.
you really can.
you're a clever people,
you know?
you're a people that can really do things well.
but sometimes just need to change a little bit of your attitude only.
you really great alright?
you really mean a lot to me.
a lot a lot.
guess this is the first time i put all the effort on you.
i dont hope to get any repay,
but i only hope you can give me a little bit more time,
a little bit more caring,
and i little bit more of love.

anyway,
really thanks.
(:
dont break my last promise alright?
you really can do it.
(:

you can get happiness yourself or with your friends.
you had many friend that really cares about you.
dont forget them.
dont said that you dont have any friends.
baboon is your best friend too.
(:

Baboon,
take care of him arh.
thanks.
(:



- by kellye tan

No comments :