Wednesday, July 15, 2009

▪ please take noteeeeee! (:

hey people.
i post this is that i am trying to tell you people.
please give me some respect.
(:

i mean,
dont talk many craps about me and jason alright?
i mean,
i didnt had anything with him and he didnt had anything with me also.
we're nothing like what you all thinking about.
we're just friend.
okay?
just like darren and me.
(:
darren didnt find me often is because he's a very very very busy people.
you all not me,
you all wont understand.
and you all not their friend,
you all wont know what kind of people they are.

so,
i pleased,
just respect me.
can?
i just dont hope to heard people say,
yeee ar...~
ooohhhhhhh..~

LOL.
like giving me sounds like i got something or im in relationship with him like that.
LOL.
im sorry to said this,
but i really feel very sad and just..
hope you all dont misunderstand me.

close friend doesn't mean in a relationship,
close friend doesn't mean i like him or he like me.
or i say,
he might like me and i might like him,
but he's not in love with me and i'm not in love with him.

just please,
stop hurting me.
(:

thanks for the kindly cooperate.
(:


- by kellye tan

No comments :