Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My Today *\\28.07.2009//*

daaaaahhh.
skipped school again.
OMG.
what happen to me?
any pig curse me huh?
until im so pig.
shitty.

i woke up 5.12am this morning.
blurie woke me up.
but then why am i continue sleep?
shit.
damn angry myself weih.
Huhu..
T-T
anyone can cure my gaogao sick?
T-T

when i open my eyes,
its blue sky.
OMG.
the first thing i wanna do is kill myself.
cause i know that i skipped school again!
Huuuuhuuuuu.
T-T
then let mami scold for a while.
i cry inside blanket.
):
i damn useless lar weih.
haihs.
why i cant wake?
T.T

haihs,
ready everything.
went eat lunch with mami and sister and also grandmother.
then mami fetch me to ttc.
tuition paying around 80% attention.
tuition end,
blurie send me and amanda back.
then in car amanda she.......
T-T
i dont wanna said already.
haihs.
my heart break.
blurie also quiet.
LOL.

then blurie send me home lur.
at home do some studies and homework.
for a while only nar.
*i where got so hardworking.**
LOL.
then im here to online and blogging!
(:

anyone save me?
please?
i had some flashback today.
(:
- by kellye tan

No comments :