Sunday, July 5, 2009

My Today *\\05.07.2009//*

went cheer 2009 again today.
final baybeh!
thn met hong lim and jason there.
and know alexander is there but he didnt come and find me.
i remmeber you!
you owe me.
hah.

hmmm,
met dear about 2 minutes.
haihs.
damn sad.
you leave and we met for only a while a while and a while.
haihs.
damn moody weih.
T.T

thanks to joseph, ai sha and joshua.
really thanks.
touched weih.
really thank you very very much,
loves.
xoxo.

calyx won third for cheer and won the best dress and the best make up.
fuiyohhh.
damn prossss.
(:
around 6 something,
puiyi's dad fetch me home.
headache and had a sleep until the midnight.
xD

congrates!
(:




- xin yuan with the calyx thingy.







- kell and yi. (:



- joan goh pui yi.





- kellye tan tan tan tan tan tan. xD






- concert. my ear drum gonna spoil and im gonna become a deaf ppl edi. ==0



- by kellye tan

No comments :