Sunday, June 28, 2009

My Today *\\28.06.2009//*

wake at around 12pm today.
feel so happy that i dream about i am a singer.
and having concert.
saw many friends support me there.
hohoho..
but that's a dream.
xD
but also hope that this dream will comes true in a day.
xD

alright,
went bandar puteri eat breakfast with sister, mami and grandmother.
after our lunch,
went tesco buy something.
xD
my grandmother long time didnt come out to have a walk already.
cause she cant really walk long distance.
but today she walk with us.
hahah.
she buy prawn nar, vege nar, tomatoes and blablabla.
xD

after that,
we went home and do our own things.
i shower for ar bou today!
first time.
;)
i dont dare to touch him.
i just throw him inside a pail and i use cup to shower his back only.
normally my friends help him to shower but today,
he's really very smelly!
xD
ar bou smelly~
yiieerrr~
xD
so i shower for him today.

more while then,
mami bring me to eat buffet with her.
thai buffet but im still sore throat.
but,
WHO CARES?
xD
tom yum soup, this.. and that..
xD

after that,
went home and chat with my baby boy.
and ask him to show me the lobak he bought for me.
that's so cute!
i like it..!!
xD
he always hug that lobak and gaogao.
i also want!
wait him come back and show me.
teeheee.
=D









- food food.









- can you see the lobak? keke. cuteeee!




- by kellye tan

No comments :