Friday, June 26, 2009

My Today *\\26.06.2009//*

end school and went mid valley with tong.
take taxi with the girls.
and went shilin to eat mum mum.
after that,
went redbox with tong.
sing for around 3 hours and i sent her back.
sent her until bus stop only.
xD

after that,
i wait for my sister come to mid valley.
and i went to MPH book store to wait for my sister.
i need to wait her for around 2 hours.
and what i do is sitting on the floor and read bible for 2 hours.
;)
proud of myself.
xD
i so miss the past when i was a kid and i went to church.
but now..
):
mami not allowed me to go anymore.
she dont like.
so..
hmmm.

alright.
i not dare to shop alone everywhere cause i dont know the road.
xD
my direction wasn't good.
and i dont know where is where.
xD

then then,
finally my sister reached and we fly to a restaurant and eat.
cause im freaking hungry.

after food and we went home.
dang dang!
;)





- always support red box. ;)



- by kellye tan

No comments :