Monday, June 22, 2009

My Today *\\22.06.2009//*

having science and accounts paper today.
left 3 more papers.
phews.
faster faster.
exam damn bored.
==0

after school,
went mid valley had lunch with amanda and puiyi.
eat sushi king.
after that,
went back to ttc continue our tuition.

then,
went puiyi's house tuition for 3 hours.
GOD.......
so damn tired.
and the teacher scold me.
buleks.
then i scold him back.
dont tot i dont dare scold you back okay?
i paid you money to teach me until understand.
not letting you to scold me when i am not understand.
you scold me and i'll just shoot you back.
my mum agree too.
cehhhh!
*damn gek*

before our tuition,
puiyi scold me something.
haihs.
i play with her only but she scold me so fierce.
i very hurt and went in the toilet cry.
T-T
i dont know what happen to her and her boy.
but what i feel is that,
you shouldn't scold me so angry gua?
i play with you only.
i didnt disturb you also.
why you scold me huh?
haihs.
dont know her nar.
she changed already.
boy disturbed her mood but she scold me.
is our friendship like tat one?
you didnt really take our friendship important?
i dont know.
you know yourself.

after tuition,
sister fetch me and we went ioi together.
she accompany me eat sushi king.
sushi king again.
xD
then went jusco buy something with sister.
and after that,
i'm home.
(:













- photos in jusco toilet. xD




- by kellye tan

No comments :