Monday, June 15, 2009

My Today *\\15.06.2009//*

My lips like sugar~
(My lips like sugar)

This candy got you sprung~
(This candy you got sprung)

So call me your sugar~
(So call me your sugar)

You love you some~
(You love you some)


Hohoho!
Bored bored.
Keekee.
School reopen and having seni exam today.
Well well,
I have no feel like yesterday.
So my drawing a little bit sux compare with the yesterday one.

especiallt the human!
like doggie.
==0
Buu.
):
i only likes some part of my draw.

hahh,
after school,
went library cause tmr having science and maths paper.
goshh.
damn scareeeee!
im not going maths tuition today.
YEAHHHHHHHHHH!
i dont have to face that teacher.
dont really like him.
grrr!

mami allowed me to go library.
ngekssiieeeee!
xD
so,
went library with amanda.
and she bully me.
bring me to secret recipe.
needda pay for makanan again.
):

around 7.30pm,
we back home.
(:










- my draw. (:



- carrot cake. (: (:



- amanda's chocolate cake?



- amanda's food. rich people~






- kellye is eating carrot cake. (:




- by kellye tan

No comments :