Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Today *\\11.06.2009//*

ello!
:D

today have tuition at ttc.
history~
well well,
history paper 2 is already over.
and i can feel that i fail already.
so,
paper one left.
i think i dont have to go for the tuition.
xD

i prefer go to the library and start my science.
aduuuhhhh.
my science arh my science.
so many chapter and i didnt even study yet.
goshh.

so,
brother drop me at library.
and i reached library at around 12 something.
i didnt eat anything yet.
and i start my study.

blablablablabla,
and i finished 2 chapter!
wheeeeeee..!
sooo happy!
hahah.
i guess i can finish up 4 chapter today.
guess what?
the air cond very cold..
and i haven eat anything yet.
my GOD!
i hide my hand inside the pocket and dont dare to take it out.
its very cold.
=(
im going to cry.
Huhu.
T-T
amanda will come to library at around 3pm and puiyi will come here around 4pm.
that time is only 1.30pm..!
my GOD!

i cant even hold my pen well.
cause im shaking.
T.T
and even i sms also take my phone beside my pocket and i type it.
i dont understand why so cold.
i should eat more lamb chop.
lamb meat cause human not really scare cold.
this is what my mami and sister told me.
xD
i always eat,
but no different.
so people,
DONT BELIEVE!

muahahah!

stop my study and dreaming there,
dreaming about snow.
soooo cold!
finally,
umm,
forget what time already.
amanda reached and eat mum mum with me.
i ate many.
xD

after that we went nearby playground and talk talk,
walk walk like that lur.
and know what?
i am wearing HIGH HEELS.
==0
geng ler?
xD

then then,
going to rain and we went back to the library.
amanda said she's cold too.
really cold okay?
OMG.

more while then,
puiyi came and we count count those camp der money and those those i owe you, you owe me thingy.
blabla.
after that,
no transport and we went home by taxi again!
on the way back home,
its nice and fun today.
disturb puiyi,
dont wanna let her sleep.
muahahahah!
who ask her always bully me.
buleks.
=P

then then,
reached home,
play play and chat chat.
then amanda went home.

more while then,
i shower and mami fetch me and puiyi to tuition!
(:






- studying..





- cold..~



- cold until i go toilet. ==0 ( see my mouth white white ler. )



- this pig everyday everyday and everyday also sleeping!







- bully her. hohoho..



- by kellye tan

No comments :