Monday, June 8, 2009

My Today *\\08.06.2009//*

Didn’t went to tuition today.
Cause I wanna sleep.
Yesterday sleep very late again.
Blablabla.
Always did that.
Other than that,
I got do some maths questions.
(: (:
Whee whee.

Around 4pm,
Puiyi’s mami fetch me to her house cause having tuition.
Met Amanda today!
Wheeeee.
So long didn’t saw her.
I miss her.
(:
Amanda,
Loves.
:D


Then we met teachers in shiok café and eat mum mum together again.
And puiyi’s sister too.
Loves her lots.
She’s so damn cutiieeee!
Wheeeeee!!
I want sister too.
):

Then then,
Went back puiyi’s house and tuition lur.
Having maths exam today.
Paper 2.
Gosh.
Let teacher scold like hell.
):
Buuu.
*unhappy unhappy*

After that,
Around 9pm,
Sister fetch me and went papa rich to eat with her and her friends.
Around 11pm,
We’re home.






- buahah, cutiieeee. (:






- by kellye tan

No comments :