Wednesday, June 24, 2009

▪ a letter for you - GPY

Dear GPY,

Hmmm,
i dont know how i gonna start and how i gonna to tell you.
the main things i wanna said is..
hmm,
you changed already,
and..
i feel that you didnt take our friendship important.

i can said is i very angry that you use file to hit my head.
i dont like people hit head.
cause head is important.
you know?
will stupid,
you know?
you know that head there got fire right?
you know i dont like right?
and i just play with you and you use your file and hit my head for few times.
do you like if i treat you like that?
i guess you dont like too.

and,
just playing around,
kidding around.
what happen to you nowadays?
so easy to get angry?
and scold me.
you know know how i feel.
and you wont know.
what i most remember is that,
you told me,
不知道是谁没有理谁叻?
before that i got play with you but you just ignore me.
and you study yourself.
you told me what?
we jiayou together?
this is together?
or you're just trying to copy my words but not really comes out bottom from your heart?

why you said that i didnt care you?
i got talk to you but you're just like ignore me.
but you said that i didnt care you.
why?
why not my fault but i should be the one who bow on you?
why not my fault but i should be the one who say sorry to you?
why must i am the one who go and tam you go and talk to you but not you are the one who come and comfort me and to automatic talk to me?

i feel myself damn useless nar like this,
ini call FRIEND ah?
are you sure?
really very sure?
you know what is friend?

God..
i really feel that im suffering.
and i feel im very xin ku.
i dont know what to do.
or like tat nar,
you teach me nar.
you teach me what to do nar.
ok?
should i say sorry to you?
or should i bow on you or you want how just let me know nar.
i do it until you happy nar.
ok?

you know me wud,
you understand me wud.
you know how i feel when im not talking to you one,
right?
like last time me and tong.
you know one.
but why you still wanna treat me like that?
this is what i keep thinking in class.
and make me so disappointed!
i know you or i didnt know you?
why you dont understand me at all?
or really your boy is your everything and dont need me already?
if yes,
its okay.
just let me know.
tell me the truth.
ok?
i dont wanna guess guess until i gonna become crazy.
just let me know.
i will try my best to achieve what you want.
you dont likes me,
tell me.
i wont ever talk to you.
you hate me,
tell me.
i wont appear in front of you.
you dont wanna treat me as best friend,
tell me.
i'd not treat you as my best friend.
you can just let me know.

friendship is just like love.
what i always need is being honest.
i need this only.
i care for you but then you treat me like dog,
hit my head all those..
i'll feel im just like a useless beggar.

please,
tell me the truth.
i beg you.




Love your enemies, do good to those who have you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.
-Luke 6:27-28

so God,
i'll pray for GPY.
(:


- by kellye tan

No comments :