Saturday, June 6, 2009

▪ Happened at yesterday midnight.

yesterday sleep at 5.30am.
i cant sleep.
):
roll here and roll there making sushi,
sashimi also coming out already but i still cant sleep.
):

my mind is still working.
thinking 2 things.
- LM
- Dear

my mind is still reading:
a very good afternoon to our beloved teacher advisor, pn chia and pn teh, ex-committees, committees and fellow friends. i'm tanshinyee from 4P4 and im from publicity. if i'm given a chance to be part of a committee, i promise i'll do my best... *bla bla bla*

gosh,
can all these things run out of my mind?
its around one year already.
why i still cant let go?
please!
gosh,
damn angry myself.
its over, its over!

second,
i miss my dear very, very much!
my mind came out the pictures while we're at sunway pyramid.
i cry on your chest when you gonna leave.
and after you left,
i chased you and when you saw me,
we both hugging each other and cry.
dear,
when are you coming back?
i miss you.
ar bou [ hamster ] keep asking me,
''mama, where's baba?''
i guess he miss you too.
he's so bored and im very busy.
i counldnt have time to play with him.

dear,
i really miss you.
during the minute and second i cant sleep,
my mind is thinking all the past about me and you.
how we know each other, how we start couple until now.
(:
L ♥ v e Y o u.

at last,
how could i sleep?
i sing,
burung kakak tua,
giginya tinggal dua.
=]
then i slept..
xD
*seriously*



- by kellye tan

No comments :