Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Today *\\26.05.2009//*

skipped school for today again.
because sleep late.
why sleep late?
because yesterday night something happened between me and my dear that made me feel so unhappy.
ALLAH, WHATEVER!

so,
back to the topic.
drink enzymes for memorising.
mami fetch me to school and pick up amanda, puiyi and teck seang and drop us at old town.
cause i wanna eat ban mee there.
thanks mami.
(:
after that,
took taxi went ttc study together with friends.
after study,
went amanda's house.

we didnt really study at her house.
so after that,
puiyi's dad fetch me home.
and after that went out eat dinner together with mami and sister.

finished dinner and home again,
continue study til late midnight.
i am very tired.
hope that everything goes on successfully tomorrow.
(:
wish me good luck.
;)





- enzyme. (:



- lobak is always with tomato. (:





- lai lai. (:





- sejarah note at ttc.



- sejarah note at home.









- im bored. xD



- note note. xD






- by kellye tan

No comments :