Monday, May 25, 2009

My Today *\\25.05.2009//*

early in the morning,
im not late but im early!
so i took photo for myself.

and i tell myself,
its another day,
makes it meaningful for today.
(:

and i tell you all,
i loves my hair very muchiieeee!
i dont know why.
hahah.
but i just love it.
ngeks.
;)

school as usual.
playing around with those crazy friends.
and,
i also crazy with them too.
(:

after school,
went puiyi's house and im so tired.
i wanna sleep.
but guess what?!
they bully me and dont let me sleep..
T.T
they raped me.
they not only rape me but took photo also!
they pull my shorts and open up my button what the f***.
at last i wake.
==0
if i dont wake i scare i left underware only.
SERIOUSLY.
i gonna go police station and tell Othman Yusof about that, i know he's a responsible police.
[ main character from novel form 4 - Bukit Kepong ]

tuition teacher eat lunch together with us.
and we're still crapping something about the camp.
LOL.
lame us.

after tuition,
back home and sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.




- really loves my hair. xD



- limited edition ferrero rocher.



- this is puiyi, she always hide for no reason like dont know what animal. ==0



- see, they took photo!




- by kellye tan

No comments :