Friday, May 22, 2009

My Today *\\22.05.2009//*

early in the morning,
my eyes couldnt open.
==0
im late for the bus for only short 5 minutes but uncle didnt wait for me.
T.T
so i tumpang ar yen's car to school.
thanks to you again.
ngeks.
;)

reached school and im still blurred.
i slept on canteen's table.
no one wakes me up.
that's good.
when i wake,
i realize amanda is sitting beside me.
Hello, morning darling.
:D
hahah.
and she could do me a favour.
helped me buy a cup of milo and a bottle of sea master.
thanks darling.
:D

after that,
went in class and continue sleep for 2 periods.
I
AM
VERY
TIRED.

TIRED
TIRED
TIRED
TIRED
TIRED

dead-human.
x(
after recess,
went into dewan kuliah actually ponteng but we helped those catholic thingy.
i wish to go church.
T.T
but my mami not allowed me to go.
haihs.
really loves christ.
<3

we helping them to do a little bit LM thingy and i also become tan tan's mic stand.
==0
and,
Mr. sean beh r.w.
we're there is not for duty any LM works.
so please careful of your mouth.
dont tot LM is your workers.
you have hands and you have legs.
why not you move it yourself?
i think you need MORE exercise.
dont say LM not even works.
i would like to point the middle finger for you.
today,
at that moment,
LM is not duty for you all.
we're just giving some help only.
please dont be too much.

after that,
me and tong went to have publicity's exam.
form 5 only me and tong.
==0
and we designed LM logo too.
oh ummm,
there have a column wrote that any improvements about LM and i write something about the senior badges thingy.
i hope you all dont mind or getting frustrated about that,
cause that's just a suggestion,
if dont have that its ok.
take it easy.
;)


after that again,
we saw datin and wanted to pass up her works for her.
but then she scolded us.
said that we didnt in her class for 2 days.
hello?
yesterday we are in your class ok?
and we already said that we're working for mass catholic thingy but not LM.
why you go and complain to puan chia huh?
please check nicely before you do everything.

after that,
we went domino's pizza and puiyi and teck seang joined.
after domino's pizza and we went downstair of ttc and have some chat.
then the boy bully the girls and the girls bully the boy back.
and oh ya,
today is teck seang's last day.
he went melaka NS soon.
puiyi my nuii dont be sad ya.
:D
its okay der.
we're with you.

then after tong and teck seang back,
amanda and me back to puiyi's house.
and we chat about the boys and lots more.
and we bully puiyi too.
muahah.
fun ya.
;)
great to have fun with you all darlingssss.
i showered at puiyi's house and around 6.30pm,
we walk to have our dinner and then we went tuition together.

after tuition,
i talk to pn chia about the datin thingy and she asked me to give her the permission slip only lur.
nothing else.
then,
sister called me and ask me to have dinner with her.
since i so miss her.
then we went to eat together.
:D
after that,
around 11.30pm,
we went tesco and buy something.
shopping lur.
and we bought slippers.
so expensive.
around RM30+.
my sister said that is a designer wor.
we bought pinkiieee colours together.
;)

around 1am,
we're home.

Happy Birthday to Mun Ling the Baybieeee.
:D
the hello kitty lovers.
stay cute and leng luii.
XOXO.





the LM logo with black pen, marker and liquid. (:



- kellye with pizza.







- mr soo teck seang.





- kellye and tong. twins. :D







- we're playing on the bed.



- this is the most scary one. xD



- by kellye tan

No comments :