Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Today *\\20.05.2009//*

skipped school today.
cause i cant wake.
but mami wake me up and see wrong time.

i tot i was late and i told my mum that im not going.
she seems very unhappy with me.
kinda angry me.
):
sorry mami.

around 12pm,
i wake from sofa and i still havent shower yet.
==0
i pack my things and brush teeth.
and i ate porridge.
mami not feeling well and she sleep in my room.

i do some studies alone.
but i kinda pissed off cause i dont understand what am i doing!
what the hack!?
T-T

besides,
i fried rice for mami and myself.

and im keep thinking of exam thingy and my fried rice dark dark already.
T.T
not nice and taste so bad.
shitttssss.
haihss.
):

after that,
mami woke and she said that i fried very nice.
(:
she asked me to fried again!
ngeks.
and she teach me to cook a soup with tomatoes.
:D
and its so yummy~
ngeks.
;)

after that,
a continue my studies and shower.

around 7.50pm,
brother fetch me to tuition.
(:



- fried rice. (:



- tomato soup. (:




- by kellye tan

No comments :