Saturday, May 16, 2009

My Today *\\16.05.2009//*

today,
woke up at around 10am.
i opened up my eyes and im still thinking of dear.
i miss you so much.
):

went downstairs to online.
didnt eat my breakfast.
and my mami wake up too.
she said i always online.
==0
ask me to sweep the floor later.
my maid back to her own country already.
so we have to do our things own self.
few years ago,
i also do my things own self.
but life's getting busy and busier.
i start to realize that o have not enough time to finish my things.

so,
after online for around half an hour,
my mami is doing her paper work.
and i went kitchen to wash all the plates and water bottles.
and then take out those clothes from dryer and bring to upstairs.
and take those dirty clothes and put into the washing machine to wash.
then i throw rubbishes to outside.
and i sweep the floor.

when im sweeping,
my mami starts to talk to me.
dialogue goes like this.

mami : you all LM do these things da?
kellye : do what?
mami : sweep floor?
kellye : LM didnt sweep floor one okay? Haha.
mami : *smile*
kellye: why? feel that i am very pro in sweeping the floor?
mami : *smile* no lar, see you very geng. work work work didnt even stop.
kellye: *smile happily* Haha, dont see i always online watch tv. i can non stop watch tv, non stop online. but when i do housework, i do it continuously and non stop too.
mami : Mmmm, pandai. your sister also didnt like that i think.
kellye: dont know her? hahah. *WHEEEEEEEE~*


after sweep,
i continue mop floor and take out the clothes out from washing machine and put it into dryer.
and i boiled water and fill it into water bottles.
and after an hours then i take out the clothes from dryer to upstairs again.
xD

hahah,
anyway,
do you all do housework own self?
although sometimes dont feel like doing housework.
but actually its quite fun.
(:
you'll have inspiration while you doing.
(:
honestly.
while im washing the plates,
i feels its so fun and im thinking what to do the next.
other than that,
i was thinking what should i blog later and how i blog it.
xD

*clapssss for myselfffffffff...!!**

YAY.......~~!!!
:D



- by kellye tan

No comments :