Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Today *\\13.05.2009//*

today wake up early in the morning.
and im still sleepy.
i slept in bus.
and reached school,
a guy came and talk to me.
he's not asking is the watch are mine but he's telling me that's my watch.
xD

i was in blur minded,
and he came and say,
this is your watch.
i say,
arh.
and i wear it and walk away.
without telling him thank you and without looking at him.
so until now,
i dont know who's the one who return me.
im here to say sorry to him.
and thanks to him too.
very, very thank you.
(:
but i dont know who is he.
==0
cause i very sleepy and im very blur.
OMG.
*knock my head*

anyway,
continue my blog.
same activities going at school.
and after school,
went ipoh chicken rice had lunch together with dear.
and after that we chat chat.
and after that amanda came and met us.
and after after that my brother fetch us home.
(:

to my dear watch,
hohoho.
finally you're home.
my DAI-B is worth.
xD
but you couldnt eat A&W cause i couldnt find out where your mouth at.
xD
and welcome home!
xD






- that's my watch. (: (: (: (:







- he and me. (:



- this is cute. Nope?





then i show shomething cute...








































- DANG DANG! this is cute! xD







- by kellye tan

No comments :