Monday, May 11, 2009

My Today *\\11.05.2009//*

today,
school as usual.
and the class were so damn bored.
many teachers were not coming and one teacher give us a lame quiz.
what the.
BOO YOU!
its SO DAMN LAME!
==0

after school,
went for accounts tuition.
another teacher teach us cause carrie having sick i think?
when i open the door and she use her marker pen pointed at me and she said,
this one i know, she's kellye tan cause i read you blog.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeee..!!
my blog reader again!
Happiieeeee siaa.
:D :D :D :D :D
she's jett kyii,
anyone know her?
i didnt know her.
xD
today only i knew her.
ngeks.
anyway,
nice to meet you and thanks for staying on my blog.
dont go away!
must continue read it always.
(:
i really hope you do so.
ngeks.
;)

after that,
went puiyi's house and had maths tuition again.
im really soooooooo tired and busy recently.
end tuition and mami fetch me home.
more while then,
darren called me and he came my house.
==0
we chit chat only.
he miss me ba?
xD
i also kinda long didnt find him already lur.
cause im seriously very, very busy!
im so sorry.
keekeeeeee.
=D

after that,
he back and i shower.
then,
sweet phone with dear.
Lalalalalala..~
finally we're on the phoneeeeeeeeee..!
i miss him lotssss.
:D

he's going to leave.
it's going to exam.
T-T
what should i do?
very tired.
=(



- by kellye tan

No comments :