Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Today *\\07.05.2009//*

i'm still having fever.
=(
my throat is very very pain.
=(
wan cry edii nar.
T.T
so pain..
and my fever,
recover already and after few hours and continue having fever again.
T.T
im suffering.
T.T

blur blur and when i take my food and i break a spoon.
T.T
sick till blur blur already.
=(
not going school today and tomorrow.
=(
im having heavy sick.
T.T
hope i recover soooooon.

and,
special things to post here,
sha zaii yeejunsam is very handsome..!!
=D

oh ya,
Happiee Birthday to Lai Lai.
my muii muii Lai Yu Xun..!!
=D
Happie birthday to youuu..!!
dai gor luii nor.
guai guai,
muz sang sang seng seng.
=)
dont always ''gai see fatt'' k?
xD
happie birthday!
=D





- many medicine.. T.T






- pity kell. T.T i had stick this thing for 3 piece already. T.T




- this is me when i was sleeping. T.T






- by kellye tan

1 comment :

ShaZaii said...

i know im leng zai~~
no need tell ppl de >_<