Monday, April 27, 2009

My Today *\\27.04.2009//*

school as usual and having today.
well,
what i wanna post today is about my badminton partner, kai jin.

seriously i dont know what happen to him today.
he talks to me so rude and so fierce.
he looks like taking the competition very seriously.
but i dont really take it seriously.
he scold me.
T-T

before competition,
dear came to school and accompany me.
=)
loves.

during competition,
when game point that time,
kai jin dont know how to play nar,
the ball hit my eyes until red red niao.
my eye cannot open.
omg im blind!
==0
pain pain ner.
huhu..
T.T

haihs,
dear told me that he sure have to ge penang le.
T.T
i dont want..
i dont want i dont want..
T.T
he have to go on may 15.
two weeks more.
T.T
how could i live..
=(
then i cry cry cry lur.
dear borrow me his shoulder.
xD
thanks dear.

haihs,
sobs.
after that i went home lur.
saddieeeee.
='(





- by kellye tan

No comments :