Sunday, April 26, 2009

My Today *\\26.04.2009//*

its sunday!
woke up and had breakfast together with family at mid valley.
then after that back home and do my things.
what i did?
my duty roaster..!!
hohoho..
it has been long time,
but i really didnt free to make it.
but my horoscope told me that im creative today.
so i make it by today.
xD

after that,
puiyi came my house and we went garden and play badminton.
tomorrow its our mix double competition.
she plays with alvin and i plays with kai jin.

after badminton,
we back home.
(:

good luck for my tomorrow!
=D





- first step. (:



- hohoho.




- love love. (:




- draft.




- done. (:






- done. (:










- lovely bou. (:








- puiyi. (:


- her leg. ==0






- us. (:








- lalalalala. me. (: weeeeheeee. =D
- by kellye tan

No comments :