Friday, April 17, 2009

My Today *\\17.04.2009//*

today is me and my dear's 12 months anniversary.
means we're already together for ONE YEAR..!!
lalalalalalalalalala..~
hahah.
happie berr...~
kekess.
xD
love you.
(:

alright,
bored school life for today.
went off at around 11pm and went sunway college.
take part for the leadership workshop.

they teach about how to be a leader to lead the whole team of member.
all that.
other then that,
i was dreaming.
im sleepy.

after that,
went back school and had dinner with amanda.
and her mum fetch me back home.

i am very, very tired today.
really very tired.
i reached home at around 7 something but my eye couldn't open.
and i went shower and rest on sofa.
close my eye,
take a deep breathe.
relax...

then my sister called me and say that we have to celebrate mami's birthday at home.
we give her surprise.
so i cant sleep.
i have to wait.
==0
arhhhhhhhhh.
then,
mami say that she wants to eat outside.
i dont feel like going.
really give up.
==0
my sister use that eye sight to ask me go.
and finally i give her face and go.

finish food,
my brother ask mami whether she wanna cut cake?
she say dont want.
means,
i go there for nothing.
what the..
really very anrgy wanna cry edi.
so tired ler me.
T.T
haihs.




- the junior.



- in the bus.



- meeting o.O






- my hand.... T.T



- by kellye tan

No comments :