Monday, April 6, 2009

My Today *\\06.04.2009//*

its monday.
a very, very busy day for me.

after school,
having account tuition in ttc.
actually alreayd stop but since my tuition class everything changed.
so then monday i still left a little bit time left to take account tuition.
cause i dont have any account tuition yet.

after account tuition,
back puiyi's home and rest for a while.
then continue maths tuition.
combined maths tuition with her.
save 150 dollar for the tuition fees.
my heart feel better.
(:

if tuition alone,
300 dollar per month.
i wont be so silly.its too expensive.
when i take money from my parents and when i pay the money for the teacher.
my heart is so pain!
i wont do that anymore.
==0
i rather to tired of myself i also wont used the money like tat.
i know my parents work so hard.
because of tuition alone then i have to pay more 150.
i dont want.now,
150 per month.
normal back.
but i'll be very tired.
=(
no choice.
work harder then.
(:

after tuition,
mami fetch me home and i fried rice to eat myself.
first time fried rice.not bad?
xDbut tasteless.
xD
its okay.
i forgive myself.xD



- at puiyi's house.




- fried riceeeeeee~


- by kellye tan

No comments :