Sunday, March 22, 2009

My Today *\\22.03.2009//*

having account and math exam tomorrow.
i am very very very scare.
T-T
i hope i can score good marks on my account papers.
the whole week of holidays i only work hard for my accounts.

for my maths,
tomorrow exam,
tomorrow only i gonna touch my book.
i planed that.
xD
i am very very very scare~

OMG.
feel so heavy.
stress man.
=(

and today,
i pack all my bags.
its so so messy.
until my mami get angry.
xD
im sorry mami.
loves you.
(:

and after packing,
i realize many things.
xD
my plaster.
and a present that my friend gift me since last 2 years on my birthday.
i got collection for plaster.
xD
i got duck, snoopy, bear, smiley face and.. forget d.
xD
found the necklace from my best best friend.
JS Forever.
^^






- by kellye tan

No comments :