Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Today *\\04.03.2009//*

today school day as usual.
and i finally sign up CHS IDOL..!!
how excited i am.
xD
because im very happy..!!
i wanna sign up since last year but i not dare to solo.
that's why i give up of signing up.
but this year finally i found a party to sing together with me..~!!

Ronald Ng.
my class who live behind my house.
xD
the one who always disturb me.
ngeks.

we decided to sing 屋顶.
after school,

i practice together with amanda and see hui at squash room.

at nite,
we had tuition at tempua.

wahhhh,
many ppl tuition nehs.
the teacher,
keep ask for more students,
her room not very big also.
stuupiddd.
and i knew something about LM and its related to her also..!!
stuuuupid HER..!!
bu shuang her.
T.T

and i feel like crying...
T_______T
why the teacher so berat sebelah.
she's so unfair.
i'm angry angry and angry.
T.T

after tuition,
me and my sister went Papa Kopitiam.
that's my first time to went there.
and not bad.
foods that i having there are Milo Dinosaur and Steam Chicken with Ipoh Hor Fun.
yummy.
(:




I couldn't forget everything about LM.
I hope that but i couldn't.
I cant let go.
I cant forget about it.





- them.



- puiyi.





- me. (:



- menu.



- the drinks.



- the three LM.







- its all about LM...



- by kellye tan

No comments :