Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Today *\\26.02.2009//*

well well.
hello everyone again!
i've been so long didnt update my blog.
i also feel siens.
xD
cause i lazy to on my computer.
ngeks.

alright now.
today,
me and puiyi went to sch but we didnt attend the classes and assembly.
we went for a seminar.
its private for school.
so only 8 of CHS students.
included me and puiyi.
and other classes human.

that seminar,
sien daooo..~
omg.
i am so regret.
=(
but..
we're already there.
no choice to leave that place.
that seminar is talk something about counselling and technical of studies.
they got teach,
but we didnt listen.
xD


dont leave me alone.
dont dump me alone.
i love you,
more than what you cant imagine.







- puiyi and kell. (:




- her. puiyi. (:



- lalala, playing. xD





- on the phone with dear. ^^











- me, kellye. (:



- shins & yi. (:



- by kellye tan

No comments :