Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Today *\\29.01.2009//*

ITS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY..!!
Happie Birthdae to meeeeee..~
xD

well well,
moring woke up and eat breakfast together.
then we have to back lurr..!!
xD
then we drop by at Ipoh and eat chicken rice there.
really very very yummy.

around 8pm,
finally reached home.
mami ask me no need go sunway.
what the?
i was very angry and i must go out.
my dear still waiting for me..
T.T

then sister fetch me to sunway.
puiyi bring me to nearby toilet.
a surprise again.
xD
got cake..!!
i love cake baybeh.
xD
thank you..~!!
and what i wanna tell you all is,
they keep the cake in locker..!!
wah...
经典 arh..
really..
this year my b'dae very special nor..
use knife cut cake,
and cake from locker.
xD
anyway thanks thanks thanks.
xD

after that,
we went starbucks and have a drink.
more while then dear and puiyi also back dee lur.
teck seang pei me wait darren.
keke.
then darren fetch me back and hong lim in car too.
then they came my house and gamble again.
keke.
we play until around 6am morning.
xD
we not tired man.
so energetic.
keke.



- Thai's twilight.



- Thai's eclipse.



- Thai's new moon.



- cake for me. ^^









- process.







- force me to bite the candle out.





- inside starbucks.



- dear.



- kell.









- us. <3



- going to kiss.



- kiss! mwahs.



- dear shy er.



- teck seang no eye see. xD



- present from dear.



- present from teck seang and puiyi.





- cards from dear, its cute!



- spot lobak? xD



- by kellye tan

No comments :