Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Today *\\28.01.2009//*

Its third day.
me, my bro and sis,
we went inside shopping centre to have breakfast together.

then walk walk and massage again.
==0
after that we eat everywhere again.
actually today midnight we back.
but duno why they suddenly change tmr back.
im very angry.
i already say wanna go out with friends on that day.
my birthday ler..
T.T
haihs.
dear and me sad sad.

besides,
they shopping enough enough cause today is last day we stay here.

then at nite we went outside and drink beer.
first time drink so many beer.
keke.
hope dear wont angry ya.
around 12am,
i start to recieve birthday msg from friends.
thank you. (:

after that,
we went back hotel,
me and my sister bored and take all the things we bought and take pics.
xD




-mum mum.



- my food.





- buy many things..!! xD



- this is all for my friend.. (:



- sister's couple shirt.





- these are mine couple shirt.



- shirts.



- dolls.



- bags.



- everything.



- snacks and others.



- me and sister.













- all the ME.



- my sister.



- me (:



- by kellye tan

No comments :