Saturday, January 24, 2009

My Today *\\24.01.2009//*

went pyramid with puiyi today.
we went there for shopping,
to buy new year shirt.
the girl ar.
want boy boy duwan me liao..
i angry!!
herh..!!
=(
she forget what the purpose we go there.
shopping become pak thor and movie.

and they force me watch movie with them..
T.T
i hate to be light bulb nar..
T.T
puiyi bully me.
after movie,
darren came ,
i pei darren go buy his new year shirt.
then they go pak thor until cukup cukup.
blekkks.

after that,
meet dear and darren fetch me home.
then duno what happen to darren,
he cant find his car.
==0
we walked car park for around 4 rounds.
omg.
my kidney so pain man.
feel going to faint.

by the way,
i bought new shoes and shirt.
and i went popular to bought paper thingy.
and now only i know,
darren's brother work at Life Star at sunway.

anyway,
i miss dear so so much.
i do love you so,
now and always.



- my new shoe. ^^



- by kellye tan

No comments :