Saturday, January 17, 2009

My Today *\\17.01.2009//*

went school today.
and dear went school today..!!
wooooyeah..!!

today is me and my dear's 9th month anniversary..~~~!!
hahahahaha.
happieeeeee =)

after school,
i follow pei ling back to her house.
then we take bus to sunway.
keke.
i wanna see him nehs.
i miss him.
^^

then i bought hamster de food food.
gua zi~
xD
saw hong lim work.
xD
nobody fetch me back er.
i take taxi back alone.

then went asian avanue to see a bag.
my next target bag.
but it cost RM 120+
but i'll get it after chinese new year.
i have to get it.
cause i love it.
xD

and my next target hair style will be short hair.
very very short.
but dont know before spm or after spm.
scare school will catch.
xD
but seriously loves that hair style very much.
(:



- my next target hair style (:


- by kellye tan

No comments :