Sunday, December 21, 2008

My Today *\\21.12.2008//*

woke up at 12 something.
keke.
then take my BREAKFAST at home.

after that,
watch tv like that lur.
do nothing also.

around 7pm got a dinner at cousin's house.
but then father go out at 8pm.
but im very very hungry.
so ask maid to cook maggie.
cause sister also want.
xD

tomyum tomyum.
but actually my sore throat abit dry dee ler.
but no choice.
really very hungry.
xD
after maggie,
more while,
we went there lur.

we take steamboat there!
oh my love..!!
tomyum again.
xD
i scare tmr i sore throat ler.
but hope it will not happen!
xD
cause christmas is coming soon!
i wanna spend my christmas with healthy and happy mood!
=)

besides steamboat,
we got something like lucky draw.

one who get love shape, star shape or whatever in SHAPE,
then will get present.
one who get a cross,
there's no present.

i got love..!!
my whole family got a love shape!!
so lucky~
xD
they said me, sister and bro's present was the most expensive der.
keke..

anyway,
thanks.
=)

back home,
some of cousins follow us.
visit our house.
x)
and pray.
=)
thn chit chat.
then online chat with my dear.
=)

and some of my friends of couse.
planned about christmas eve and christmas.
and.
i miss my dear badly.
=(
we on webcam and chat.
i really miss him very much.
=(
and he still sick for so many days edii.
really worried him.
i do really hope i am with him.

take care everyone!
nowadays many people sick!

take care.
=)



- i got love! xD



- Mickey's present paper. xD



- this is my present (:



- by kellye tan

No comments :