Saturday, October 4, 2008

♥ Who am I?

i miss you,
hearts ♥ ♥ ♥
feel like hugging you.
*huggggggss*

writing blog,
and the same thing listening Ti Amo by Fahrenheit.
so sad.
T.T

i really do miss you very much.
:'(
but i feel that you can leave me easily.
with any any reason.

with any any time.
i dont know why.
easy give up.
or you just can say,
break edi still can together back one ma.
that's it~
what response should i give?
smile and say, oh yea?

seriously,
you are the one,
when you turned and i'll immediately cry for you.
the ONE.
the ONLY ONE.

the only one when i sick i'll only think of you.
the one i'll miss you until cry.
the ONE.

i really hope that you wont give up our relation easily.
you wont leave me.
=]

this holidays,
i feddup on studies.
shit!
study still deno.
useless!
miss you so what?
cant meet you.
i started angry of myself.
hate myself.

i start blaming my mum that she transfer my sch,
and she dont let me go for church.
i angry.
i angry she always separate me and my friends.
church is like that,
seksyen 4 also like that.

wan me get in famous school.
damn.
look like very good.
but not good at all.
i dont like that school.
shows that im useless there.
a simple POST also cant get.
cousin always say my bro how pro how pro.
why my brother can do it but i cant?
T.T

in that school,
friendship not good,
study not good,
activities not good.
what also not good.
deng lar.
still have to face exam.
Rubbish!



- by kellye tan

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

dont give up^^ jia you~