Monday, October 20, 2008

My Today *\\20.10.2008//*

crazy day.
never sleep for whole day.
think craps.
maybe yesterday sleep too long during evening.

went school and had duty today.
i give myself 75 marks.
:)
i feel that i done very well for this time duty.
even i never sleep,
even i have no energy,
i tried my best.
=]
*clap clapppss**

what a hot day,
DK's air cond not cold.
Hot til dead.
they only on 2 air cond.
but still damn hot man!

after that,
went class and rest.
i could not sleep because it's so hot and i'm sticky but just closed my eye and rest.

phews,
fail torecess with dear again.
they have taklimat.
:(
i just dreaming in the class and wait for my maths exam.
didnt revision at all.
Haihs,
too bad.
:'(

after school,
dear didnt stay back.
then we dont have tuition.
but amanda and see hui got.
amanda went old town but we didnt follow.
i also very tired.
i msg my brother ask him fetch me early lu.
then i chat with see hui.

around 3.30pm,
brother fetch me from ttc.
in car,
i sleeeeeep.
back home.
wash my hands and leg.
of course my face.
and sleeeeeeep.

Phews.
so so tired baybeh.


- by kellye tan

No comments :