Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Today *\\08.10.2008//*

after school went mid valley with dear, amanda and see hui.
they accompany me.
i went there buy my brother's birthday present.
=]

bought a key for him.
house key.
so expensive.
why buy key as a gift so weird?
he's 21 lu.
open lock.
freedom!
xD
after everything.
back lur.

then i back amanda's house.
cause no one fetch me to tuition.
so i went her house and see hui fetch us go lur.
today is Badge Day~
kell kell and dada wear school society shirt and wear everywhere with badges.
* funny funny **
take pics also.
say cheeeeese. xD
=]
playing everything.

after that,
went for tuition.
but we're not really concentrate there.
we're playing the biji biji plus jelly jelly thingy.
[ they know. xD ]
then,
went back home lur.
brother's friend celebrate birthday for him.

well well,
that cake i ate before,
i know not nice.
so i sing for him dee then i cabut.
xD


anyway,
Happy Birthday to my brother.
Stay cute and happy always.
healthy of course.
=]
lovesss ya.
<3

and also,
Happy Birthday to Zhi Jian,
our LM ex-committee.
happy always,
smile.
=D






- me and myself.





- kell and amanda.





- me and myself edited.









- kell and amanda with badges.



- kell and amanda, badge day, cheers!



- by kellye tan

No comments :