Friday, September 26, 2008

My Today *\\26.09.2008//*

finally finally finally!!!
finally its Friday baybeh!!
xD
i've been waiting for so long!
im so so tired and desperate to get a rest.
yeah!

after school,
went ipoh chicken rice mum mum again~
with da WHATEVER,
after eat,
dear dear back lur..
he ffk me,
anyway,
suan le ba~
used of it dee.

then 5 of us [ amanda, see hui, puiyi, teck seang and me ]
plan wanna go visit aaron,
im sad to listen that he get an accident,
i;ve msg him but pending,
i guess he lost hp also?
haihs.
hope he's fine now.
but its having rain so we didnt visit him.

we went mid valley gaii gaii,
buy some one's present.
and look for some one's present.
then we went Big Apple and bought some donuts and we having there.

besides,
we bought fruits also.
after that,
we went MPH bookstore and looking for something.

after all,
we take bus back lur.

at ttc,
we mark accounts paper,
omg-ness,
i only get 12 correct upon 40.
deng~
alright,
whatever.

and after that,
puiyi back le lur.

then amanda, see hui and me sit LRT back to sri petaling and take taxi back my home.
we learn to take LRT back to puchong area.
xD
that time so many ppl lar.
3 of us just like sardin.
but its first experience for see hui,
she said she wanna try.
she never take LRT for around 9 years.
xD

around 7 we reached seksyen 4,
and we walk to buy those puasa food.
then we walk back home.
teehee =D

then they eat d food at my house lur,
see hui back at around 8pm,
amanda still stay at my house watch movie.
she loves the movie very much ler.
watch until dowan back home,
first time first time..
xD
she back at around 9.50pm ba?
then my sister and my maid back.
i continue sleep on sofa and rest,
feeling to shower but i've no energy more.
rest, rest and then sleep liao.
xD
promise ppl wanna online and promise myself wanna shower also didnt do it.
im so so tired ler.
goshness.
xD

but it's happy to be with them.
teehee =D
love you all, muackz !! =]








- lik chin draw for me, my hand there. so nice er. [melody] thx. =]



- big apple donuts.



- by kellye tan

No comments :